Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Bright Box router - log in to the admin pages
Your Bright Box router has admin pages which allow you to check the status of your router and change a variety of settings. This article shows you how to log in and log out of the admin pages.
To log in to the Bright Box router's admin pages:
- From a computer connected to your Bright Box, go to 192.168.1.1 (opens in a new tab or window)
- The router's LOGIN SCREEN will open
- Enter the username and password for the admin pages
- The username is admin (all lower case)
- The password can be found on a sticker on your router
- Click LOGIN
- The STATUS page will open
If you have a problem logging into the router's admin pages or you've changed your password for the router, you may need to return the router to factory default settings.
To logout of the router's admin pages:
- Click Logout - you'll find this in the top right-hand corner of the router's admin pages
- You'll be taken back to the login screen
- If you don't logout of the router's admin pages, you may receive an error indicating that a duplicate administrator is managing the admin pages