Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Livebox Mini - enable yellow port
By default the yellow port on your Livebox Mini won't work with computers and games consoles. Instead, you'll need to use the red port.
This is OK, unless you need two Ethernet sockets. If this is the case, you can enable the yellow socket from your Livebox's admin pages. To do this:
Log on to your Livebox home page
- Go to 192.168.1.1
- The Livebox home page will load
- Under Settings, click Access
- Enter the password admin and click Sign in
Enable the yellow port, by disabling digital tv
OK, so this sounds a bit odd, but just trust us on this one, it works.
- Click Services
- Click Digital TV
- Under Service configuration, select the Disable option
- Click Save
- That's it - you'll now be able to use the yellow Ethernet port