Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Livebox Mini - change wireless channel
From time to time, interference from other wireless networks near your home can result in connection problems. Not good. Changing the channel on your Livebox can help fix the problem. This guide shows you how.
Log on to your Livebox home page
- From a computer connected to your Livebox, go to 192.168.1.1
- The Livebox home page will load
- Under Settings, click Access
- Enter the password admin and click Sign in
Change your wireless channel
- Under the Livebox menu, click WiFi settings
- Select a new channel, e.g. channel 5
- Click Save
- The Livebox will apply the new settings
Why not try a number of options to find the best channel for you?
Perhaps avoid channel 12 or 13 as some devices don't always work well on these channels.