Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Livebox - update broadband username and password
Is your Livebox @ light flashing slowly red? Try updating your broadband username and password to get you back online.
- From a computer connected to your Livebox, go to 192.168.1.1
- The Livebox Homepage will open
- Click on Access to the configuration pages
- Enter the Livebox username and password
- This is different to your broadband username and password.
- The username is: admin
- The password is: admin
- The My services page will open
- Click on My Services then click on Internet
- Enter your broadband username and password
- Your broadband username will look something like yourname.orangehome.co.uk@fs, yourname.wanadoo.co.uk@fs, yourname.freeserve.co.uk@fs
- Your password is the one you chose, or were given when you first signed up. If you've changed your password for your account or email, it may be different
- Click on Validate
- The Configuration successful screen will be displayed
- After about 30 seconds, you'll be taken to the Internet page - if not, refresh your browser
- Your Livebox will connect to the internet