Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Livebox - change wireless channel
From time to time, interference from other wireless networks near your home can result in connection problems. Not good. Changing the channel on your Livebox can help fix the problem. This guide shows you how.
- From a computer connected to your Livebox, go to 192.168.1.1
- The Livebox Homepage will open
- Click Access to the configuration pages...
- You'll be asked to enter a username and password
- Enter the Name: admin
- Enter the Password: admin
- Click Log In
- Click to open the Security menu
- Click Wireless Connection
- In the Channel number field, select a new number e.g. 5
- Click Submit to confirm your changes
Why not try a number of options to find the best channel for you.