Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Netgear router - change admin password
To improve security, you might like to change your router's default login password. To do this:
- Go to 192.168.0.1
- Enter your router's details when asked to log in - the default settings are
- User name: admin
- Password: password
If you've updated and forgotten the password, you can restore default settings.
- The Netgear's admin pages will open
- If the router checks for new firmware, click Cancel
- Go to the Maintenance menu, and select Set Password
- Enter a new password, and click Apply