Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Netgear router - login to the admin pages
Your Netgear router's admin pages let you check the status of your router and change a variety of settings. This article shows you how to login and logout of the router's admin pages.
- From a computer connected to your Netgear router, go to 192.168.0.1
- Enter the details below when asked to log in
- User name: admin
- Password: password
- The Netgear's admin pages will open
- The router may check for a new version of firmware
To log out of the router's admin pages:
- From the left hand menu, scroll to the bottom of the page, and select Logout
- You'll be logged out of the admin pages – to close the webpage, click Yes