Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Netgear router - update broadband username and password
Internet light off, or amber? Try updating your broadband username and password to get you back online.
- From a computer connected to your router, go to 192.168.0.1
- Enter the details below when asked to log in
- User name: admin
- Password: password
- The Netgear's admin pages will open
- If the router starts checking for new firmware, click Cancel
- Click Basic Settings under the Setup menu
- In the Login field, enter your broadband username – letters should be entered in lower case, and remember to add @fs at the end
- Enter your broadband password – remember password is not the same as Password or PaSsWoRd
- Click Apply - the page will refresh and your router will connect to the internet