Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Siemens Router - Restore factory settings
Resetting your router clears all your settings and preferences. This includes your broadband username and password. You might like to print this guide in case you lose your internet connection.
If you're happy to go ahead, here's how to reset your Siemens router.
Reset the router
- Make sure the router is plugged in and turned on
- Find a thin object that will fit easily in the hole - paper clips are ideal; pens tend not to work
- Insert the paper clip into the Reset hole and hold for six seconds
- The router will restart
Enter your broadband username and password
- Go to 192.168.1.1
- The router's admin pages will load
- Enter the password admin
- Click Internet
- Enter your username, e.g. yourname.orangehome.co.uk@fs
- Enter your broadband password
- Click OK
- The router will apply the new settings and restart