Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Siemens router - connect using WiFi
Want to connect a computer or device to your Siemens router? All the information you need is in this guide.
To connect a computer or device to your router, you'll need:
- Your Product Name (also called a wireless network name or SSID) e.g. OrangeE867FC
- Your Security Code (also called a security key, wireless password, network key, or wireless network key)
You'll find these on the bottom of your router:-
Connect your devices
To connect, simply:
- Open the wireless software on your computer or device
- Select your router's wireless network name
- Enter your Security Code and connect
For more instructions, see one of our guides below: