Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
TG589 router - Configuring WPA-Enterprise encryption
Please note, a RADIUS server must be readily set up on your local network to set up WPA-Enterprise encryption.
Follow these steps:
- Browse to the TG589 router web interface.
- Choose Wireless. The Wireless page appears.
- On the left menu, select the access point that you want to configure.
- In the Security Mode list under Access Point, select one of the following modes:
- The following RADIUS settings are now available for configuration:
- RADIUS Authentication Server's IP: enter the IP address of your RADIUS server.
- RADIUS Authentication Server's port: enter the WPA RADIUS Port.
- RADIUS Authentication Server's secret: enter the WPA RADIUS Key.
- Select Save to apply your changes.
- Reconnect your wireless client(s) to your TG589 router.