Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
TG589 router - Configuring WPA(2)-PSK encryption
Follow these steps:
- Browse to the TG589 router.
- Select Wireless. The Wireless page appears.
- On the left menu, select the access point that you want to configure.
- In the Security Mode list under Access Point, select one of the following modes:
- WPA-PSK + WPA2-PSK
- In the Wireless Password box, type a the key of your choice. The key must consist of 8 to 63 alphanumeric characters. For example: MyKey123.
- Select Save.
- Reconnect your wireless client(s) to your TG589 router using the new security settings.