HTC 10 - Connect to a hidden WiFi network
Connect to a Hidden Wi-Fi Network
Find out how to connect to a hidden Wi-Fi network on your device.
- From the home screen, tap the Apps icon.
- Tap Settings icon.
- Tap Wi-Fi.
- Tap the Wi-Fi switch to On.
- Tap Menu icon.
- Tap Add network.
- Enter the required network SSID, then tap the Security box.
- Tap the required security type (e.g. WEP).
- Tap the Password field.
- Enter the Wi-Fi network password, then tap Save.
The device has been connect to the hidden Wi-Fi network.