Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Htc one mini-manage contacts
Find out how to manage and transfer contacts on your HTC One Mini, just follow these simple steps.
- Creating a new contact couldn't be easier, all you need to do is tap Phone.
- Tap Phone again in the bottom left corner and enter the number you wish to save.
- Tap Save to people.
- You have two options, you can either Create a new contact or Save to an existing contact.
- Creating a new contact will ask you where you want to save the contact type, either on the Phone or SIM. Using the Phone allows you to enter more information.
- A blank contact will then load. Tap on Edit to enter the contact's name, then tap OK.
- Enter additional information such as email address as well as a whole host of other information if you wish.
- Once you have finished adding your information just tap Save (bottom right of the screen).
- Saving to an existing contact allows you to add the number to a contact you have already created. You will see your list of contacts, all you need to do is locate the existing contact you wish to add the number to and tap that contact.
- Choose what type of contact it is from the list and then tap Save.
- If you want to edit a contact all you need to do is tap People, this is a list of all your contacts.
- Find the contact you wish to edit, tap that contact, you will now see all of the information for that one contact.
- Tap Menu then Edit contact, you can now change as required. Once complete tap Save.
- To delete a contact all you need to do is tap People, this is a list of all your contacts.
- Find the contact you wish to delete, tap on that contact, you will now see all of the information for that one contact.
- Tap the Menu key then tap Delete.
- Confirm by tapping OK.