Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Htc one xl-synchronise contacts and calendar
Follow the steps below to synchronise contacts and calendar from your email account on your HTC One XL.
Synchronising contacts and calendar from your email account can only be done by setting up your Google email account using the Exchange option.
1. Start on your homescreen and tap the All applications tab
2. Scroll to and select Mail
3. From the available options select Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync
4. Enter your Google email address in the field then tap on the password field
5. Enter your email account's password then press Next
6. Amend the Exchange ActiveSync settings to your choice ensuring that the options to sync contacts and calendar are ticked, then tap Next
7. Enter a name for your account then tap Finish setup
Email setup is now complete and you will be taken to your inbox. To check your contacts are synchronised, follow these steps:
2. Scroll to and select Settings, then tap on Accounts & sync
3. Ensure Accounts & sync is set to On
4. Select your Google mail account, then tap on Sync now in the bottom left corner
5. Your contacts should now be synchronised
See more helpful tips on how to do clever things on your HTC One XL >