Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Htc one xl-connect to a WiFi network
Here's how to connect to a WiFi network on your HTC One XL.
1. Slide open the notifications panel, and then tap Settings
2. Tap the WiFi switch to On
3. Tap WiFi (to the left of the Off/On switch)
4. A list of available networks will appear. Tap the network you wish to connect to
5. If prompted, enter the selected WiFi network's password, then tap Connect
Your chosen network will now show as Connected to let you know it's all set up.
You'll see the WiFi signal bar in the notifications panel at the top of your screen which means you're now ready to browse to your heart's content.