Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Htc one xl-set up your phone
When you switch on your HTC One XL for the first time, follow these steps to set it up so it's ready to use.
1. Select your language from the list and tap
2. If the SIM card is not already inserted, the next step will be instructions on how to insert the SIM card - then tap Next
3. Chose your internet connection -Mobile data & WiFi or WiFi only, then tap Next
4. Select sync options (automatic or manual) then press Next
5. Choose to connect to a WiFi network, or tap Next to skip/continue
6. Choose to create or sign in to a HTC account, or tap Skip to continue
7. Select whether to share data with HTC and tap OK
8. Choose Google location options and tap Next and agree to any location consent options
9. Choose to create or sign in to Dropbox or tap Next to skip/continue
10. Select from list of media accounts to setup or tap Next to skip/continue
11. Choose to transfer data from another device or tap Finish to complete your setup