Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Htc wildfire s-add and transfer contacts
Contacts saved on the SIM card can be copied to the phone memory.
This can be useful if you change the SIM card, as it saves you keying in all the information again.
Follow these instructions to copy contacts from the SIM card to the phone memory.
1. Find Import/Export
- Press the menu icon
- Press People
- Press the Menu key
- Press Import/Export
2. Copy contacts from the SIM card
- Press Import from SIM card
- Press the required phone book
- Press the required contacts to select them
- When the box next to a contact is ticked (V), the contact is selected
- Press Save (x) to import the selected contacts
- Press the Home key to return to standby mode