Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Find out how to use your LG G2 as a mobile hotspot, just follow these simple steps.
- From the Home screen, tap All applications.
- Tap Settings, then tap Networks.
- Tap Tethering & networks then tap WiFi hotspot.
- Tap the On/Off switch to On.
- Tap Set up WiFi hotspots.
- You now have the option to change the Network SSID (this is what you will see when trying to connect from another device), the type of security and the password. The security is preset to WPA2 PSK but you may need to change if the device your trying to connect doesn't support this. The password provided is quite long so you may choose to change it to something a little easier to remember.
- Once you have finished making the changes tap Save.
- You can now search for this hotspot using another device, just select it from the list of available networks and enter the password you created.
- Once connected you will be able to see the connected users within the WiFi hotspots menu.