Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Lg g2-synchronising your contacts and calendar
Find out how to synchronise your email contacts with your LG G2, just follow these simple steps.
- Synchronising contacts and calendar from your email account can only be done by setting up a supported email account using the Exchange option.
- Start on your Home screen and tap the All applications.
- Scroll to and select Email.
- Now select Exchange.
- Enter your email address in the field, then tap Next.
- Enter your email account's password then press Manual Setup.
- Enter all email information where required, then press Next.
- Tap Ok on the activation terms of service. (Note: this screen may not show, it is dependent on the email provider).
- Your phone will detect your settings.
- Amend the account options to your choice ensuring that the options to sync contacts and calendar are ticked, then tap Next.
- Enter a name for your account then tap Done.
- Email setup is complete you will be taken to your inbox, your contacts and calendar will also be synchronised.