Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Microsoft Lumia 640 - Set up as a WiFi hotspot
Set Up as a Wi-Fi Hotspot
Find out how to set your device up as Wi-Fi hotspot.
- From the Start screen, swipe to the left.
- Scroll down to and tap Settings.
- Scroll down to and tap internet sharing.
- Tap the setup icon.
- Tap the Broadcast name field, then enter the required name.
- Tap the Password field, then enter the required password.
- Tap the done icon.
- Tap the Sharing switch to On.
The Wi-Fi hotspot has been set up.