Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Motorola Moto E - Change the backlight settings
Change the backlight settings
Find out how to change the backlight settings, just follow these simple steps.
- From the home screen, tap the Apps icon.
- Scroll to and tap Settings.
- Tap Display.
- Tap Brightness.
- Tap AUTO to disable the automatic brightness.
- Tap and drag the slider to the desired brightness level.
- Tap Sleep to adjust the delay before the screen turns off automatically.
- Tap the desired option (e.g. 15 seconds).
The backlight settings have been changed.