Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Motorola Moto E - Connect to a hidden WiFi network
Connect to a hidden Wi-Fi network
Find out how to manually connect to a hidden Wi-Fi network, just follow these simple steps.
- From the home screen, tap the Apps icon.
- Scroll to and tap Settings.
- Tap Wi-Fi.
- Tap the Wi-Fi switch to enable it.
- Tap the Add Wi-Fi (+) network icon.
- Tap the Network SSID field.
- Enter the required network SSID.
- Tap the Security dropdown.
- Tap the required security type.
- Tap the Password field.
- Enter the required password, then tap Finished.
- Tap Save.
The connection to the hidden wireless network has been made.