Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Motorola Moto G 4G - Set up data usage limit
Setup Data Usage Limit
Find out how to set and enable the data usage limit on your device.
- From the home screen, tap and drag the Notification bar downwards.
- Tap the Quick settings icon.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Data Usage
- The data usage screen will show current data and usage cycle.
- Tap to tick the Set mobile data limit tickbox.
Note: If mobile data is disabled, the tick box to set the limits will not be visible.
- A note about limiting data usage will be displayed. Tap OK.
- Set up the limit and warning threshold by tapping and dragging on the guidelines.
The mobile data usage limit has been set.
Note: Once the data limit is reached, the data connection will be disconnected and you will need to re-enable the mobile data option to get the connection again.