Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Nokia 2330-assemble your phone
When you get your new Nokia 2330 out of the box, here's how to put it together.
- Switch the phone off and unplug the charger
- Press the release button (1)
- Remove the back cover (2)
- Take the battery out (3)
- Open the SIM card holder and put the SIM in with the surface facing down (4). Then close the SIM card holder again
- Put the battery in (5) and replace the back cover (6)
And you're done!