Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Nokia 2730-change your message centre number
Here's how to change the message centre number on your Nokia 2730.
- Press Menu, and then select Messaging
- Scroll to Message Settings
- Select Text messages, and then select Message centres
- Select SIM message centre, and then select Message centre number
- If you're an Orange customer ensure +447973100973 is showing. If you're T-Mobile, the number is +447958879879
Then just press Save, and you're all done.