Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Nokia 6300-change network type
When you turn on the phone, it automatically selects a network within range.
In certain circumstances, it might be useful to select a network manually, for example when you are abroad where different networks are available (depending on which operators Orange or T-Mobile have roaming agreements with).
Follow these instructions to select a network manually.
1. Find Operator selection
- Press the Navigation key to access the main menu
- Scroll to Settings and press the Navigation key
- Scroll to Phone and press the Navigation key
- Scroll to Operator selection and press the Navigation key
2. Select Manual
- Scroll to Manual and press the Navigation key
3. Select a network
- The phone now searches for networks within range and after a few seconds, a list of options is displayed
- Highlight the network you want to use and press the Navigation key
- After a moment the display shows whether you have access to the selected network. If the display shows that you do not have access to the selected network, it is because Orange or T-Mobile do not have a roaming agreement with the network operator