Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Nokia 6300-restore factory settings
Many of the settings you have made in the phone are changed when the factory default settings are restored.
Follow these instructions to restore the factory default settings.
1. Find Rest. factory sett
- Press the Navigation key to access the main menu
- Scroll to Settings and press the Navigation key
- Scroll to Rest. factory sett. and press the Navigation key
2. Enter the security code
- Key in the security code and press the Navigation key
- Wait a moment while the factory default settings are restored
- Press Disconnect to return to standby mode