Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Nokia Asha 300-lock your phone
It's easy to Lock your Nokia Asha 300, just follow these simple steps.
Want to protect your phone against unauthorised use? Define a security code, and set your phone to lock itself automatically when you're not using it.
Set a personalised security code
- Select Menu > Settings and Security > Access codes > Change security code.
- Enter the preset security code, 12345.
- Enter a new code. A minimum of 5 numbers is required. Only numbers can be used.
Keep the security code secret and in a safe place separate from your phone. If you forget the security code and your phone is locked, your phone will require service. Additional charges may apply, and all the personal data in your phone may be deleted. For more information, contact a Nokia Care point or your phone dealer.
Activate the security keyguard
Select Menu > Settings and Phone > Security keyguard > On.
The phone is locked when the keys and screen are locked. You need the security code to unlock the phone.
Password protect your memory card
Want to protect the memory card against unauthorised use? You can set a password to protect the data.
- Select Menu > Applications > Gallery.
- Select and hold the memory card, and from the pop-up menu, select Mem. card
- Select Set password, and enter a password.
Keep the password secret and in a safe place, separate from the memory card.