Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Nokia Asha 300-copy contacts or pictures
It's easy to use your Nokia Asha 300 to copy contacts or pictures, just follow these simple steps.
Want to copy your content from your previous compatible Nokia phone and start using your new phone quickly? You can copy, for example, contacts, calendar entries and pictures to your new phone, free of charge.
- Activate Bluetooth in both phones.
Select Menu > Settings > Connectivity > Bluetooth and On.
- Select Menu > Settings > Sync & backup.
- Select Phone switch > Copy to this.
- Select the content to copy and Done.
- Select your previous phone from the list.
- If the other phone requires a passcode, enter the passcode. The passcode, which
you can define yourself, must be entered in both phones. The passcode in some
phones is fixed. For details, see the user guide of the other phone.
The passcode is valid only for the current connection.