Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Nokia c1-01-assemble your phone
When you get your new Nokia C1-01 out of the box, here's how to put it together.
- Put your finger in the gap at the bottom of the phone, and carefully lift and remove the back cover
- If the battery is inserted, lift the battery out
- Insert the SIM card. Make sure the contact area of the card is facing down
- Line up the contacts of the battery and the battery compartment, and insert the battery
- To replace the back cover, direct the top locking catches toward their slots, and press down until the cover locks into place
And you're done!