Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Nokia e5-00-call voicemail
Your price plan includes a voicemail service where callers can leave a voice message when you do not answer a call.
When a new voice message has been received, the voice message icon is displayed.
Follow these instructions to listen to your voice messages.
Please note: Before you can access your voice messages, you need to save the voicemail number.
1. Call the voicemail service:
- Press Connect
- Press the Dialer tab
- Press and hold 1 to call the voicemail service
2. Check voice messages:
- Follow the instructions from the voicemail service
3. End call:
- Press Disconnect to end the call
- Press the Home key to return to standby mode