Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Nokia e5-00-data roaming
You can choose to allow a data connection to be established automatically when you are out of range of your home network.
Follow these instructions to activate or deactivate data roaming on your Nokia E5-00.
1. Find Mobile networks:
- Press arrow up to access the main menu
- Press Settings
- Press Wireless controls
- Press Mobile networks
2. Activate or deactivate:
- Press Data roaming to activate or deactivate data roaming
- When the box next to the menu item is ticked (V), data roaming is activated
- If you activate data roaming:
- Press OK to confirm
- Press the Home key to return to standby mode