Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Nokia e5-00-turn call waiting on and off
When Call waiting is activated, a signal will sound if you receive a call while you are on the phone.
Follow these instructions to activate or deactivate Call waiting on your Nokia E5-00.
Please note: If you are a Pay as you go customer, you can activate Call waiting and hear when you have a second call. However, you can only answer the new call, if you end the ongoing call.
1. Find Additional call settings
- Press arrow up to access the main menu
- Press Settings
- Press Call settings
- Press Additional call settings
2. Activate or deactivate
- After a moment, the current settings are displayed
- Press Call waiting to activate or deactivate Call waiting
- When the box next to the menu item is ticked (V), Call waiting is activated
- Press the Home key to return to standby mode