Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Nokia Lumia 1020-enabling and and or or disabling 4G data services
Here's how to enable and/or disable 4G data services on your Nokia Lumia 1020:
- From the Start screen, swipe to the left.
- Scroll down to and tap Settings.
- Scroll down to and tap mobile network.
- Tap the Highest connection speed field.
- Tap 3G.
- The 4G connection has been disabled.
That's it - the 4G connection for your Nokia Lumia 1020 has been disabled.