Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Nokia Lumia 1020-backing up your phone
Here's how to back up your Nokia Lumia 1020:
- Ensure that you create or log in to your existing Windows Live account, prior to performing a backup.
- From the Start screen, swipe to the left.
- Scroll down to and tap Settings.
- Scroll down to and tap backup.
- Tap the required information that you would like backed up (e.g. text messages).
- Tap the Text message backup switch to enable.
- Tap the Back button.
- Tap app list+settings.
- Tap the Backup switch to enable the backup function.
- To perform a backup, tap back up now.
- Wait whilst the handset creates a backup of your data. Click Next to continue.
- The relevant data on the handset has now been saved as a back up.
That's it - backing up the Nokia Lumia 1020 is done.