Nokia Lumia 520-add an email account
Follow these instructions to add an email account on your Nokia Lumia 520.
When you first set up your phone, you're asked to sign in with your Microsoft account. If you skipped the sign in or if you have more than one email account, you can use the steps below to set up your primary Microsoft account or set up additional accounts.
- On Start, swipe across and tap Settings, then tap email & accounts.
- Tap Add an account, then tap Microsoft account.
- If you haven't signed in with a Microsoft account during setup, the Before you sign in screen appears. On this screen, tap Next.
- Tap the Microsoft account box, and then type your Microsoft account address.
- Tap the Password box, and then type your password.
- Tap Sign in. Your email, contacts, calendar, photos, and feeds will be synced to your phone.
To setup additional accounts such as Gmail or Yahoo, tap Settings >> email + accounts >> add an account, then tap the account you wish to add.