Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Nokia Lumia 625-creating a new contact
Here's how to create a new contact on your Nokia Lumia 625.
- From the Start screen, swipe to the left.
- Scroll down to and tap People.
- Tap the new icon to add a contact.
- Tap name.
- Enter your contact's first name, then tap the Return icon.
- Enter your contact's last name, then tap the save icon.
- Tap phone.
- Enter their phone number, then tap the Phone number type field.
- Tap the required option (work, home or mobile).
- Tap the save icon.
- Tap the save icon again.
That's it - your contact's been created.