Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Nokia Lumia 625-manually setting up a data connection
Here's how to manually set up a data connection on your Nokia Lumia 625.
- From the Start screen, swipe to the left.
- Scroll down to and tap Settings.
- Scroll down to and tap mobile network.
- Tap the add internet apn field.
- Tap the APN field.
- Enter everywhere and tap the Username field.
- Enter eesecure and tap the Back button.
- Tap the Password field.
- Enter pass and tap the save icon.
That's it - the data connection has been manually configured.