Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Nokia Lumia 625-activate your Nokia through the setup wizard
The first time you start up your Windows Phone, you will see the Setup wizard and the welcome screen. You will be asked to do the following:
- Click get started.
- Choose a language.
- Select phone settings; either the recommended settings or custom settings.
If you choose to customise your settings, five additional options will be made available:
- Allow data usage.
- Send phone usage feedback.
- Send keyboard touch information.
- Send WiFi information.
- Automatically download updates.
The setup wizard will then continue:
- Set time zone and dattime.
- Create or Sign in to a Microsoft account (formerly Windows Live ID) or select Sign in later to skip.
- Tap Next.
- Tick/Untick to join the Nokia Improvement Program then tap Accept to continue.
- The wizard will finish and take you to the Windows home screen.