Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Nokia Lumia 625-how to download an app
Here's how to download an app on your Nokia Lumia 625.
- On Start, swipe across and tap Store.
- Select from the available categories; Apps, Games, or Music.
- Tap on the application you wish to download and select Install.
- Your app will be downloading automatically.
- If the app that you wish to download is chargeable, you may get the option to try for free, or buy.
- If you choose to purchase the app, you may need to add a payment method if your Microsoft account does not already have a payment method set up. Tap Add or switch payment methods.
- Tap add to add a new payment method.
- You can chose from the available options; credit or debit, Microsoft gift card or Paypal.
- Once a payment method has been added and confirmed tap buy to continue with purchase.
- Your app will now be downloaded and will show in the main application list.