Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Nokia Lumia 710-remove an email account
If you have problems sending and receiving email messages, you can delete the email configuration and then create it again.
If you're a T-Mobile customer, please follow these instructions to delete an email configuration on your Nokia Lumia 710. If you're an Orange customer, your settings are at the end of this article.
- Find email+accounts
Press arrow right to access the main menu
- Delete email configuration
Press and hold the required email account until a pop-up menu is displayed
Press delete to confirm
Press the Home key to return to standby mode
For Orange customers
- Scroll to and tap Settings
- Tap email + accounts
- Hold your finger on the account you wish to remove
- A sub menu will appear, tap delete
- Tap delete again
- The handset will now remove the account from your handset