Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Nokia Lumia 800-turn call waiting on and off
When call waiting is activated, you can hear and answer a new incoming call while you are on the phone.
Follow these instructions to use call waiting.
Please note: If you are a Pay as you go customer, you can hear the call waiting signal if call waiting is activated. You cannot answer the call, however, unless you end the ongoing call.
1. Use call waiting
- When you have an ongoing call, the new call is indicated by a sound signal
- Press answer
- The active call is put on hold and the other call is answered
2. Swap calls
- Press PRESS TO SWAP at the top of the display to swap calls
3. End active call
- Make sure the call you want to end is active
- Press end call
- The active call is ended and the call on hold is automatically activated
- Press the Home key to return to standby mode