Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Nokia Lumia 800-assemble your phone
Before you can use the phone, you need to insert the SIM card.
Follow these instructions to insert the SIM card.
1. Open the cover
- Press the left side of the cover at the top of the phone to open it
2. Remove the SIM card holder
- Slide the SIM card holder left to release it and remove it from the phone
3. Insert SIM card
- Turn the SIM card so the angled corner of the card is aligned with the angled corner of the SIM card holder
- Slide the SIM card into the SIM card holder
4. Insert SIM card holder
- Press the SIM card holder into the phone and slide it right until it is secured
5. Close the cover
- Place the cover at the top of the phone in a horizontal position to secure it