Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Nokia Lumia 800-charge battery
The battery should be charged regularly to ensure that the phone is always ready for use.
The battery can be charged even if it is not completely flat. You can use the phone while the battery is charging.
Follow these instructions to charge the battery.
1. Connect the charger to the phone
- Press the left side of the cover at the top of the phone to open it
- Connect the charger to the socket at the top of the phone and to a wall socket
- When the battery charging icon is displayed, charging is in progress
2. End charging
- When the battery is fully charged, you can remove the charger from the wall socket and the phone
- Place the cover at the top of the phone in a horizontal position to secure it