Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Nokia Lumia 800-turn flight mode on and off
In flight mode the connection to the network is deactivated, so as not to cause interference with sensitive equipment in e.g. a plane or a hospital.
You can still use the remaining functions when flight mode is activated, but you cannot send messages or make calls.
Follow these instructions to activate or deactivate flight mode.
1. Find flight mode
- Press arrow right to access the main menu
- Press Settings
- Press flight mode
2. Activate or deactivate
- Press the indicator next to Status
- Depending on the current setting, the function is activated or deactivated
- If you deactivate flight mode:
- Key in the PIN and press enter
- Press the Home key to return to standby mode