Your Nokia Lumia 920 has a top-notch 8.7 megapixel camera, packed with great features. So why not keep your mates in the frame by sending them some picture messages?
It's dead easy to do. Here's how:
- From the Start screen, swipe to the left.
- Tap Messaging.
- Tap the new icon.
- In the To: field, enter the required phone number. Otherwise, tap the add recipient icon.
- Tap the required recipient.
- Enter the MMS message, then tap the attach icon.
- Tap the required option (e.g. picture).
- Tap the required album.
- Tap the required image.
- Tap the send icon.
That's it. All done. The MMS message has been sent to the recipient.