Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Nokia Lumia 925-setting up picture messaging
Your Nokia Lumia 925 has a top-notch 8.7 megapixel camera, packed with great features. So why not keep your mates in the frame by sending them some picture messages (MMS)?
It's dead easy to set up and do. Here's how:
- From the Start screen, swipe to the left.
- Scroll down to and tap Settings.
- Scroll down to and tap mobile network.
- Scroll down to and tap add mms apn.
- Tap the APN field.
- Enter eezone, then tap the Username field.
- Enter eesecure, than tap the Back button.
- Tap the Password field.
- Enter secure, then tap the Back button.
- Tap the WAP gateway (URL) field.
- Enter 188.8.131.52, then tap the Back button.
- Tap the WAP gateway port field.
- Enter 8080, then tap the Back button.
- Tap the MMSC (URL) field.
- Enter /content/ee-web/en_GB/help/phones-and-device/samsung/samsung-galaxy-note-ii-lte/samsung-galaxy-note-ii-lte-calls-messaging-and-email, then tap the Back button.
- Tap the MMSC port field.
- Enter 8080 and tap the save icon.
That's it. All done. The multimedia messaging settings have been set up.
See more helpful tips on how to do clever things on your Nokia Lumia 925 >