Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Samsung Galaxy ace s5830-assemble your phone
When you get your new Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 out of the box, here's how to put it together.
To install the SIM card and battery
1. If the device is on, press and hold ] and select Power off to turn it off.
2. Remove the back cover.
3. Insert the SIM or USIM card.
4. Insert the battery.
5. Replace the back cover.
Charge the battery
1. Open the cover to the multifunction jack on the top of the device.
2. Plug the small end of the travel adapter into the multifunction jack.
3. Plug the large end of the travel adapter into a power outlet.
4. When the battery is fully charged (the battery icon is no longer moving), unplug the travel adapter from the device and then from the power outlet.
Insert a memory card
1. Open the cover to the memory card slot on the side of the device.
2. Insert a memory card with the gold-coloured contacts facing down.
3. Push the memory card in the memory card slot until it locks in place.
4. Replace the back cover.
Remove the memory card
Before removing a memory card, first unmount it for safe removal.
1. In Idle mode, select Applications > Settings > SD card & phone storage > Unmount SD card > OK.
2. Open the cover to the memory card slot on the side of the device.
3. Push the memory card gently until it disengages from the device.
4. Pull the memory card out of the memory card slot.
5. Close the cover to the memory card slot.