Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Samsung Galaxy fame-manage and transfer contacts
Here's how to manage and transfer contacts on your Samsung Galaxy Fame.
- Creating a new contact couldn't be easier, all you need to do is tap Phone.
- Tap Keypad in the top left corner and enter the number you wish to save.
- Tap Add to contacts.
- You have two options - you can either Create new contact or Update existing contact.
- Creating a new contact will ask you where you want to save the contact, either on the Phone or SIM. Using the Phone allows you to enter more information.
- A blank contact will then load. Now you can put in the name, email address as well as a whole host of other information if you wish.
- Once you've finished adding your information just tap Save (top right of the screen).
- Saving to an existing contact allows you to add the number to a contact you have already created. You'll see your list of contacts - all you need to do is locate the existing contact you wish to add the number to, and tap that contact.
- Choose what type of contact it is from the list and the tap Save.
- If you want to edit a contact all you need to do is tap Contacts - this is a list of all your contacts.
- Find the contact you wish to edit, tap that contact. You'll now see all of the information for that one contact.
- Tap the pen that shows in the top right of the screen. You can now change as required - once completed, tap Done.
- To delete a contact all you need to do is tap Contacts - this is a list of all your contacts.
- Find the contact you wish to delete, then tap on that contact. You'll now see all of the information for that one contact.
- Tap the Menu key then tap Delete.
- Confirm by tapping OK.